Custom IoT hardware platform is for automotive, marine and industrial telematics IoT device development projects, where reliability from the 1st prototype and fast development time are required.
By our in-house team, we develop low-power IoT hardware platform on industrial grade components, using fog/edge computing to deliver processed data to a cloud / local server / end-user.
Some IIoT hardware features and options:
- 32-bit ARM microprocessor Cortex M4 family
- Analog, RS-232/485, CAN bus, K-Line, 1-wire, USB
- Modbus, J1939, NMEA 2000, TCP/IP, FTP
- 2G, 3G, LTE, NB-IoT, BLE, WiFi
- Battery powered or combined power supply
Cutting edge off-the-shelf functionality for a SMART IOT DEVICE development project
Custom IoT hardware platform already includes real-time OS and a library of subprograms. The library is updated regularly to be more functional, universal and smart. We solve all tasks regarding IoT embedded software development.
Embedded software library:
- Electronic passport
- Authorization access
- Onboard power control
- Onboard clock
- GNSS and geo-fencing
- Primary raw signal converter
- Analytics based on sensor data
- Events detection and notifications
- Self-diagnostics and predictive maintenance
- Report configurator
- Communication settings