Ready-to-implement manufacturing technology of data reader from automotive CAN bus without interfering on its electronic systems.
The technology is compatible with popular standards SAE J1939, CAN Open, DeviceNet, NMEA 2000.
The contactless reader is a CAN tool for acquiring data from digital buses (CAN, J1939) with real-time output signal matching with data in the bus.
Areas of application are telematics, diagnostic and measuring IIoT systems on objects designed on CAN bus. Contactless CAN reader is compatible with any terminals and gateways that have an input to connect the CAN bus.
- output interface - CAN 2.0B
- range of supply voltage - from 9 to 36V
- current consumption at voltage 12V - no more than 10mA
- current consumption at a voltage of 24V - not more than 12mA
- temperature range - from -45 to + 85 ° C
Features of the contactless CAN reader
- Non-contact data acquisition through wire insulation, without disrupting its integrity
- Compact dimensions make it convenient to connect to a digital bus in hard-to-reach places
- Reliable protection of the electronic system at the hardware level from active requests
- Secure data connection of one or more digital buses
- Plug and play technology that does not require configuration
The contactless data reader technology set includes detailed design documentation, a template for the user's manual.
The purchase of the manufacturing technology is usually accompanied with the following services, depending on the client's needs:
- external cover development
- hardware customization
- making samples
- verification tests