Technoton Engineering, as a CAN bus tools development company, is involved in innovative product development for vehicle and industrial areas since 2000. Among all successful project, there is a CAN bus reader development and contactless CAN bus reader development.
We offer you a cutting edge, reliable and verified product manufacturing documentation of Contactless CAN bus data reader. Strengthen your business with own product - CAN reader. Get verified engineering documentation from us TODAY and launch production THE NEXT DAY.
It is ready-to-implement manufacturing documentation of the innovative CAN data reader.
CAN reader application areas:
- vehicle telematics
- fleet management systems
- diagnostic services
- measuring and monitoring systems
Key product benefits:
01. Warranty friendly thanks to NO interfering on original electronic systems.
02. 100% contactless technology is implemented to get PGNs from a CAN bus with a speed up to 1 Mbps.
03. Compatible with popular standards SAE J1939, CAN Open, DeviceNet, NMEA 2000.
Contactless CAN reader is compatible with any terminals and gateways that have an input to connect the CAN bus.
Learn more about Contactless CAN reader manufacturing launch
- output interface - CAN 2.0B
- a range of supply voltage - from 9 to 36V
- current consumption at voltage 12V - no more than 10mA
- current consumption at a voltage of 24V - not more than 12mA
- temperature range - from -45 to + 85 ° C
Features of the contactless CAN reader
- Non-contact data acquisition through wire insulation, without disrupting its integrity
- Compact dimensions make it convenient to connect to a digital bus in hard-to-reach places
- Reliable protection of the electronic system at the hardware level from active requests
- Secure data connection of one or more digital buses
- Plug and play technology that does not require configuration
The contactless data reader technology set includes detailed design documentation, a template for the user's manual.
The purchase is usually accompanied with the following services, depending on the client's needs:
- external cover development
- hardware customization
- making samples
- verification tests