We offer to develop a NB-IoT/CAT-M1 level sensor, which is used to monitor filling, consumption and liquid levels over remote management system. Technoton Engineering background also fits for your level sensor upgrade by integration of our electronics and software.
We integrate mostly demanded communication technologies inside a level sensor - NB-IoT or CAT-M1. These technologies help to create an exclusive offer on the market like all-in-one NB-IoT/CAT-M1 Level Sensor. In our vision, wireless level sensor can have light functionality to transmit raw data, or it can be smart to do edge computing.
Basic principles for NB-IoT/CAT-M1 level sensor we offer
- Data processing "on board" the sensor – Edge computing;
- Unified parameters representation in all elements of the measuring system;
- Collection and processing of data in real-time with a period of 100-1000 ms.;
- Controlled accuracy of measurement (metrology);
- Modular software architecture;
- Sensor stable operation during loss of communication channels;
- Protection against uncontrolled access to settings and stored data.
NB-IoT/CAT-M1 level sensor development is targeted, individual and based on our time-tested background and experience. We accompany your project from statement of work elaboration to verification, production launch, metrology and certification.
Check out some valuable NB-IoT level sensor benefits:
- stand-alone sensor application up to 10 years
- industrial components
- popular MQTT communication protocol for easy Cloud integration
- Bluetooth connectivity for configuration and life-data monitoring
- self-diagnostics and predictive maintenance
- onboard analytics and edge computing
Wireless level sensor development is made according to application-specific requirements. Furthermore, we think over how the whole remote system should work, including terms of temperature and humidity, exclusion of condensation, differential measurement.
REFERENCE PORTFOLIO OF NB-IoT | CAT-M1 LEVEL SENSORS
NB-IoT | CAT-M1 level sensors
For more information about opportunities, please contact us!